In this tutorial you would learn how to use the Granulate dashboard, the gCenter, to control Granulate gAgents activation state for a specific service. This feature will allow you to activate and deactivate the gAgents,
Before performing the procedures in this tutorial, you will need the following:
- A Granulate account
- Granulate Optimized Workload
Navigate to the relevant service in which you would like to change the state of the agents.
- 1.Choose Services from the left Menu
- 2.Select the relevant service name using the service select box
Switch from an aggregated overview of the specific service metrics to a detailed table view of the deployed agents in the specific service,
Control the agents' activation status in order to deactivate or activate. This can be done using a change to a specific agent or bulk actions.
- 1.Select the checkbox of a specific agent or multiple agents.
- 2.Click on the Power Button icon to change the state of the agent.2.1 If the agents are currently active, the action will change their state to passive.2.2 If the agents are currently passive, the action will change their state to active.
Full activation /deactivation effect may take up to 10 minutes